Paris, France: Notre Dame Fire Started By Cigarettes

NtreDmFireLgIt’s no surprise that butts were found in the burned out sections of the historic landmark. Of course, it isn’t an isolated incident. It happens somewhere every day.

A senior resident was smoking recently while using an oxygen tank at a nursing home died when his wheelchair caught fire. He had fallen asleep with a lighted cigarette in his hand. Many building and forest fires are started by thoughtless smokers. Walk down any city street or country road. You’ll see the ground covered with discarded cigarettes, some dropped while still burning.

Smoking has always been a stupid, eventually fatal addiction. And vaping is just as lethal. Don’t let it happen to you nor anyone else in your family.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s